Felicia Baucom, MBA, MA
Pineville, North Carolina | 704.759.6512 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Training & Development - Culture Transformation - Relationship Management - Mediation
Seasoned Business Professional who blends broad-spectrum experience in HR, IT and coaching to drive organizational change and achieve goals for diverse enterprises, including healthcare, utility and software companies. Background in project management, with a record of completing large-scale projects on time and on budget. Graduate degrees in business and psychology inform ability to understand the “big picture,” as well as recognize the value of creating environments where teamwork and employee engagement thrive.
Principal & Coach
Leveraged therapy training, HR experience and corporate background to launch a boutique career and life coaching practice. Provide individual coaching in person and via phone, Skype and Zoom. Focus areas include setting goals and developing action plans; strategies for anticipating and overcoming obstacles; and acknowledging accomplishments and lessons learned. Incorporate use of Myers Briggs and Gallup StrengthsFinders, enabling clients to uncover behaviors or skills that might be dominant or lacking, as well as identify those that might be easy or difficult to change.
- Developed a five-part audio interview series, “Creating an Aligned Life,” featuring 30-minute interviews and discussions with five career/life coaches. Topics covered: mindset practices, making aligned choices, maintaining balance, behavior awareness and stepping out of the comfort zone.
- Built social media presence from scratch across multiple platforms—Instagram (7,000+ followers), Twitter (1,300+ followers), Facebook (490 followers).
- Contributed personal stories to two anthologies that became Amazon bestsellers in 2017: Midlife Transformation: Redefining Life, Love, Health & Success and Courageous Hearts: Soul-Nourishing Stories to Inspire You to Embrace Your Fears and Follow Your Dreams (Publisher: Linda Joy; Editor: Bryna Rene Haynes).
- Contributed story to third anthology that became Amazon bestseller in October 2018: Shine! Stories to Inspire You to Dream Big, Fear Less, and Blaze Your Own Trail (Publisher: Linda Joy; Editors: Bryna Rene Haynes and Deborah Kevin).
- Developed framework to problem solve and address gaps in work and life, as well as promote learning, well-being, growth and connection to vision and goals.
TOTAL HEALTH IS NATURAL—Acworth, Georgia
Assessed clients’ wellness needs and identified customized solutions/strategies to achieve goals. Provided phone coaching to 10 clients per shift. Communicated benefits of following recommended protocols and behaviors linked to successful outcomes.
- Effectively managed client relationships, acting as a primary point of contact and communicating product changes and enhancements.
- Collaborated with team members to create and put forth solutions to individual client challenges.
- Proactively developed knowledge and skills required to provide accurate and appropriate service, contributing to an overall 97% client satisfaction rate.
ATRIUM HEALTH (formerly Carolinas Healthcare System)—Charlotte, North Carolina
Intermediate Application Specialist
Provided comprehensive 24/7 clinical application support for largest health system in the region. Maintained account security, created virtual locations and updated Windows Terminal Server. Resolved patient record issues across Cerner, IDX and McKesson (STAR) systems. Managed hardware configuration and testing for 18 department expansion projects.
- Directed implementation and build-out of 200+ devices across seven facilities for EMR go-live that impacted 800+ users. Achieved zero errors and received corporate “Key Engagement Program Award.
- Streamlined printer build-out process, reducing processing time by 30%. Recognized with corporate “Values in Action Award.”
- Provided training to four contractors on configuring and testing printing solutions, reducing testing time by 25% and meeting deadlines for go-lives.
PG&E CORPORATION—San Francisco, California
Culture Change Specialist—HR Department
Hired as Contractor and advanced within two months to full-time position at investor-owned utility company. Served as principal liaison between HR and departments across utility for execution of 150+ culture-shaping workshops conducted over one year. Organized and presented at quarterly facilitator roundtables with upwards of 50 facilitators per event.
- Spearheaded development of a tracking system for workshop participants. Imported MS Excel data into HRIS and drove process improvements to reduce inventory expenses by 20% after organizing on-site storage of workshop supplies.
- Redesigned and managed SharePoint site to effectively communicate workshop logistics to 200+ senior managers, facilitators and HR employees.
VMWARE, INC.—Palo Alto, California
Channel Operations Program Specialist
ACTIVE NETWORK (Formerly OnVantage, Inc.)—Santa Clara, California
M*MODAL (formerly MedQuist, Inc.)—Charlotte, North Carolina
Senior Customer Support Analyst
Education & Professional Development | Professional & Community Affiliations
Master of Business Administration, Human Resources, 2010
University of Phoenix
Master of Arts, Psychology, 2006
Sofia University (formerly Institute of Transpersonal Psychology)—Palo Alto, California
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration & Sociology, 1994
Converse College—Spartanburg, South Carolina
Robbins-Madanes Center for Strategic Intervention | Coach Training Certification, 2016
Every Woman Can Be (Charlotte, North Carolina) | Member
Shining Hope Farms (Charlotte, North Carolina) | Volunteer
Copyright 2018 Felicia Baucom. All Rights Reserved.